Hello! I created this blog today because like I mentioned in our recent Instagram post- I want to get back to basics and the way we used to do things.
I stopped blogging when I went from a Vistaprint website to a real website, and opted for shorter updates via Instagram posts. I always wanted everything in one place and sacrificed the blog for the "Official" website we had before. Yea-- done with all that. I want to create real updates and write real stories. I want to be transparent and true to this project and blogging was always a part of that process from the start. So here I am, and here it is.
No AI, rambling sentences, typos and all. I used to say "Even if no one reads my blog, I do it for accountability, I do it so that if someone ever does take a moment to go back in time- they'll see everything - raw & real."
It's time to get back to that.
Thank You All. We Love You ALL!
All of the Love,
Sierra
Comments
Post a Comment